Who doesn’t love a cinnamon roll? They are soft, fluffy, and full of sweet, sticky cinnamon goodness. But what if I told you that you could make them even better?
You can cook cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron! This may seem like a strange method, but trust me, it works. The waffle iron gives the rolls a crispy outside while still keeping the inside soft and gooey.
- Preheat the waffle iron on medium heat
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into thirds and place them in the waffle iron
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from the waffle iron and enjoy!
Can You Cook Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Iron
Yes, you can cook cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron. You will need to place the cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron and cook them for about 3-5 minutes. The cinnamon rolls should be cooked until they are golden brown.
What is the Best Way to Cook Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Iron
Assuming you’re talking about pre-made cinnamon rolls in a can, the best way to cook them in a waffle iron is to first spray the iron with cooking spray. Then, place the cinnamon rolls in the iron and cook according to the package directions. Once they’re done, let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
How Do You Prevent the Cinnamon Rolls from Sticking to the Waffle Iron
To prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking to the waffle iron, you need to make sure that the waffle iron is greased properly. You can do this by using a non-stick cooking spray or by rubbing vegetable oil on the surface of the waffle iron. Another way to prevent sticking is to place a piece of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat between the cinnamon roll and the waffle iron.
What are Some Tips for Making Perfect Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Iron
If you love cinnamon rolls but don’t love the hassle of making them from scratch, then this blog post is for you! Making cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron is not only easier than traditional methods, but it also yields perfectly cooked and fluffy results every time. Here are some tips for making perfect cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron:
1. Make sure your waffle iron is greased well with cooking spray or butter before adding the dough. This will ensure that the rolls do not stick to the iron and make for easy removal once they’re cooked. 2. Roll out your dough on a lightly floured surface to avoid sticking and uneven cooking.
Then, spread on your favorite cinnamon roll filling evenly over the top. 3. Cut the rolled-out dough into even strips and then carefully place each strip into the preheated waffle iron. Close the lid and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions – usually around 3-5 minutes.
4. Once done, remove the cooked cinnamon rolls from the waffle iron and enjoy! These are best served warm with a dollop of cream cheese frosting or glaze on top.
CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES | Easy Waffles Breakfast | Self Quarantine Cooking
According to the blog post, you can cook cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron. The author provides step-by-step instructions on how to do this, including preheating the waffle iron and spraying it with cooking spray. They also suggest using mini cinnamon rolls for this purpose.