To make Nutella waffles, you will need: a waffle iron, non-stick cooking spray, a mixing bowl, a whisk, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of Nutella. First, preheat your waffle iron. Then spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
In the mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the sugar and eggs to the mixture and whisk until combined. Slowly add in the milk while continuing to whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined
- Fold in 1/2 cup of Nutella into the batter
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter onto the preheated waffle iron and spread evenly with a spoon (if needed)
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp
- Repeat with remaining batter
What Do You Need to Make Nutella Waffles
In order to make Nutella waffles, you will need the following ingredients:
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-1/8 teaspoon salt -2 eggs -1/3 cup milk
-3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly -1/2 cup Nutella hazelnut spread First, preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until light and frothy. Add the melted butter to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix! Next, add 1/4 cup of batter to your preheated waffle iron (or however much your iron holds) and spread it out with a spatula.
Close the lid of your iron and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until golden brown. Remove from the waffle iron and repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately with your favourite toppings – we like fresh berries or whipped cream!
How Do You Make Nutella Waffles
Assuming you would like a recipe for Nutella waffles:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
Directions: Preheat waffle iron. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in Nutella until evenly mixed throughout the batter.
Grease preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour batter into the hot waffle iron, using about 1/4 cup batter for each waffle (or however much your iron requires). Cook according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown and crisp.
Serve immediately with butter and syrup or your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
What are Some Tips for Making Nutella Waffles
Assuming you would like tips on how to make waffles with Nutella:
1. Begin by mixing your waffle batter according to the recipe you are using. If you do not have a go-to recipe, this one from Allrecipes.com is delicious and easy to follow.
2. While your waffle batter is mixing, heat up your waffle iron. Be sure to grease it lightly so the Nutella does not stick. 3. Once your batter is mixed and your waffle iron is hot, begin spooning in the batter, being careful not to overfill it.
Then, add a generous amount of Nutella on top of the batter before closing the iron. 4. Cook for the recommended time according to your waffle iron instructions; usually about 3-5 minutes per waffle. Serve immediately with butter and syrup!
Nutella Infused Waffles | Homemade
In this post, the author shows us how to make Nutella waffles. First, you need to preheat your waffle iron. Then, in a bowl, mix together 1 egg, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
In another bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Next, add in 1/2 cup Nutella and mix until combined.
To cook the waffles, spray your waffle iron with cooking spray and scoop about 1/4 cup batter into the center of each square. Close the lid and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream or fruit and enjoy!